Hi, I'm Katelyn Silva...
In addition to coaching aspiring authors on accomplishing their God-given dream of a book, I also write and publish my own books, I love learning, and I'm a wife and homeschooling mama of four. I walk the walk!
A few accomplishments include:
- I've written eleven books (and counting), some under a pen name.
- Four of them are Amazon bestsellers, after an all-in learning curve with the previous books.
- I've been both self and traditionally published.
- I've helped authors in a wide range of genres including fantasy, romance, historical fiction, self-help, health, sci-fi, personal transformation, children's fiction, memoir, and more.
- I was able to write some of my books while working in full-time management, attending college classes for a time, and while being a mama and that has only grown.
- I've been featured for speaking on how to write and publish a book and use it for impact, authority, and legacy.
But beyond all that...
I've personally been through the trenches and I deeply understand the roller coaster of a journey in becoming an author. I'm not afraid to be right alongside you for every step: the joys, the tears, the fears, and everything in between. And I'll encourage you in every step.
I'm a prayer-powered, Holy Spirit-led, Jesus-loving fellow author and mompreneur who deeply cares about impacting the world for the Kingdom of God - just like you!