One of the biggest vision elements aspiring authors have is getting to host their very own book signing.
And after publishing, how to go about hosting a book signing is one of the first questions authors ask.
They feel overwhelmed wondering...
- How do I choose a venue? And how do I get them to book me?
- Should it be in a book store?
- What kind of agreement should I make for profit?
- When should I order my books? And how many?
- How do I get people to come over and get a copy of my book?
Among many other questions.
That's why I put together the How to Host a Wildly Successful Book Signing full-length Masterclass.
Inside, I'm answering all these questions and more. I go step-by-step in full detail, along with specific suggestions for different genres and how to get the right kind of attention for you and your book... even if you're an introvert.
Not only that, I'm equipping you with the additional resources you need to set you up for success.
Here's what's included: